Sunday, May 1, 2022

Scrappy Boy Stamps: Here's to Your Health - Vitameatavegamin

I am having so much fun with Scrappy Boy Stamps' April release! Today's card uses stamps from the set called Everyone's Favorite Red Head. I also used papers from the Chocolate & Wine paper pad to make this cute and iconic scene card. These stamps can be used for many occasions and the characters are well known and recognized throughout the world!


To make this card, I first stamped the images, colored them with Copic markers, then cut them out with the coordinating outline die. 

Copic markers used:
Woman
Skin: E13, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: E93
Lips: R37, R35, R32
Hair: E18, E08, YR18, YR14
White: C5, C3, C1, 0
Dark Gray: C5, C3, C1
Brown: E27, E25, E23
Spoon: W5, W3, W1

Vitameatavegamin
Brown: E27, E25, E23, E31
White: C5, C3, C1, 0
Gray/silver: C5, C3, C1
Table Cloth: V28, V25, V22, V20


I cut two of the patterned papers from the Chocolate & Wine paper pad so it fits on the A6 card with a 1/8" white border around the card and adhered it to the card base. 

I stamped the sentiment and used a banner die to cut it out and then adhered it to the card. I adhered all the colored images onto the card with liquid glue except for the woman stamp where I used double-sided adhesive foam tape. To finish the card, I added a few fun clay embellishments. 


This is a fun and easy card to make. Loving all the stamps, stencils, dies, and papers from Scrappy Boy Stamps! I hope you give it a try! Thank you for stopping by!


1 comment: