Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Scrappy Boy Stamps Sneak Peeks: Two New Stamp Sets!

Welcome to Scrappy Boy Stamps' May sneak peeks!! I have two cards to share with you today from two different stamp sets. The first one is a slimline card made with the adorable stamps from the Hello Everyone set that was inspired by everyone's favorite fictional kitty and her friends! The second card is made with the fun and cute stamps from the Cute Girls - Coffee set inspired by coffee, tea, and boba drinkers! 

These new releases will be available in the Scrappy Boy Stamps webstore on Friday, May 20, 2022. 



Card 1: Slimline card using Hello Everyone stamp set

I first stamped all the images, colored them with Copic markers, then cut them out using the coordinated outline die.

Copic markers used:
Penguin Boy
Skin: E13, E11, E21, E00
Cheeks: R20
Hair: E39, E35, E31
Black: C9, C5, C3
White: T3, T1, 0
Yellow: Y19, Y15, Y11

Dog:
Brown/Fur: E39, E35, E34, E31, E30
Nose: R85


Kitty Girl #1
Skin: E15, E13, E11, E21, E00
Cheeks: R20
Hair: C9, C7, C5, C3
Pink: RV17, RV14, RV13
Gray (shoes): C5, C3, C1

Flowers:
Red: R22, R20
Green: YG09, YG06, YG11


Kitty Girl #2
Skin: E13, E11, E21, E00
Cheeks and tongue: R20
Hair: E49, E44, E42
White: T3,T1, 0
Black: C9, C5,C3
Pink: R85, R81
Cat's nose: E35
Blue: B26

Bear:
Brown/Fur: E25, E23, E21
Pink: R85, R81


I used the largest Scrappy Boy Stamps Wonky Stitched Slimline Die and a sheet of patterned paper from the Hello Everyone Slimline Paper Pad to create the layer on top of the card base. I used a square die from the Slimline Window Trio Die from Waffle Flower to cut out three windows. I cut the middle one diamond shaped. With the inside of the window cut out, I flipped the two-sided paper and inserted that into the window for contrast. 

I adhered the dog, flowers, and bear with liquid glue and the 3 characters using double-sided adhesive foam tape.

I stamped the sentiment, trimmed it to size, and added a black cardstock mat and adhered it with liquid glue and this card was finished.



Card 2: A2 Card using Cute Girls - Coffee stamp set



I first stamped all the images, colored them with Copic markers, then cut them out using the coordinated outline die.

Copic markers used:
Skin: E15, E13, E11, E21, E00
Cheeks: E95
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: E39, E35, E33, E31
Blue: B99, B95, B93, B91
Pink: RV17, RV14, RV13
Brown (Cup Sleeve): E29, E25, E23, E21
White: C5, C3, C1, 0


To create the coffee stained background, I did the ink smooshing technique using Distress Inks in Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, and Ground Espresso. I matted this layer onto brown textured cardstock, then adhered it to a side-folding landscape A2 card base.

I used a coffee die I got from KS Craft to create a matching giant coffee cup as an embellishment. I cute out matching hearts to add to both cups. I printed a coffee bean digital paper I got from Freepik then cut it using one of the Scrappy Boy Scalloped Dies to add as a layer. 


To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment, trimmed it to size, and added a brown cardstock mat. Everything is adhered flat to the card front using liquid glue, except for the Coffee Girl where I used double-sided foam adhesive. 

I hope you enjoyed this month's sneak peek. There are a lot more projects the creative design team will be sharing in the coming weeks! 


Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment