Sunday, June 26, 2022

Scrappy Boy Stamps: Have an Enchanted Birthday

It's time again that I build my stash of girlie birthday cards. I never seem to have enough of them. I just love the new release this month from Scrappy Boy Stamps with the adorable fairies from Steampunk Fairies and Tinkering Around, the amazing Fairy Wonderland Slimline Builder Stencil Set, and the beautiful patterned papers from Steampunk Fairies Paper Pad. So many stamps, sentiments, and papers to make a ton of cards, scrapbook pages, and decor! 

To make this A2 card, I first stamped the images, colored them with Copic markers, then cut them out with their coordinating outline dies.

Copic markers used:
Fairy 1:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: E93
Hair: YG09, YG17, YG06, YG03
Pink: R85, R83, R81
Purple: BV17, BV34, BV31

Fairy 2:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E50
Cheeks: E93
Lips: R85, R83
Hair: E59, E57, E55, E53
Pink: RV23, RV02, RV00 (Dots RV14)
Gray: C3, C1



To create the background, I used a piece of patterned paper from the Steampunk Fairies Paper Pad and used the Fairy Wonderland Slimline Builder Stencil Set with both Distress Inks and Distress Oxide Inks. 

Distress Oxides: Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn, Lucky Clover, Dusty Concord
Distress Inks: Peacock Feathers, Worn Lipstick

I stamped the sentiment and trimmed it then inked the edges with Distress Ink in Twisted Citron.  I adhered the fairies and sentiment onto the card front using double-sided adhesive foam tape. To finish, I adhere the card front onto a side folding A2 white card base.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you give this card a try. Have a wonderful and creative day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment