Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Scrappy Boy Stamps Sneak Peek: Cute Girls Cooking - You're Smokin' Hot!

The summer months are very busy for me. In order for me to keep up with my blogging for the next couple of months, most of my entries will only include photos, supplies used, and marker colors used. If you have a question, please leave it in the comments section and I will try to respond as soon as I can. Thank you!

❤❤❤

Welcome to Scrappy Boy Stamps July 2022 sneak peek! Today I am sharing a MemoryDex card made with the latest release called Cute Girls - Cooking. This stamp set comes with 5 images and 9 sentiments! It's a real fun and happy set of stamps. 


I made a Memory Dex card using some new dies that Scrappy Boy Stamps will soon have in the web store. The base die I used is called Folded Windows Memory Dex Dies. The tab die is from Memory Dex Essentials. There is also a gorgeous paper pack called I Love Cooking with this month's new release. I used one of the papers and cut out the images to use them as die cuts. It can't get any easier than this to decorate your Memory Dex card!

Supplies used:
  • Scrappy Boy Stamps Cute Girls - Cooking stamps and coordinating outline dies
  • Scrappy Boy Stamps I Love Cooking paper pad
  • Scrappy Boy Stamps Folded Windows Memory Dex Dies
  • Scrappy Boy Stamps Memory Dex Essentials
  • Scrappy Boy Stamps Stitched Rectangle Dies
Copic Markers Used:
Girl with BBQ:
Skin: E27, E25, E23, E13
Cheeks: RV34
Tongue: RV22, RV20
Hair: 100, C7, C5, C3
Green: G17, G14, G12
Red: R37, R35, R22
Yellow: Y38
Blue: B16, B14, B12
Brown: E18, E15, E13
Silver: C5, C3, C1


I hope you give Memory Dex cards a try. There are quite a few Memory Dex card swap groups on Facebook. Give it a try!


Thank you for stopping by. Have a creative week!

2 comments: