Saturday, December 17, 2022

Conie Fong Art & Design: Merry Christmas - Gnome Stack

If you still need some Christmas, holiday, or winter cards, they are easy to make using digital stamps from Conie Fong Art & Design! I used the Christmas Gnome Stack digital stamp to make this quick, easy, and cute Christmas card for a friend.

All Conie Fong Art & Design digital stamps are on sale for 30% off through December 25, 2022. It's a great time to stock up! 



I printed the digital stamp and the sentiment, colored it, and cut to fit an A6 size card. I first matted it with black cardstock, then I matted it again with patterned paper before I adhered it onto the card base. It can't get any easier than this! 



I colored the digi using Copic markers in the following colors:

Skin: E02, E21, E00
Cheeks: R21
Beards: C5, C3, C1
Star: Y38, Y15, Y13
Green: G46, G24, G40
Blue: B06, B04, B01
Red: R29, R24, R22



The red polka dot patterned paper is from Photoplay. 


Thank you for stopping by! Wishing everyone an amazing holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment