Monday, December 19, 2022

Stamp Anniething: May Your Holiday Sparkle & Shine

It's hard to believe that Christmas is less than a week away! I have one more holiday card to share using a stamp from Stamp Anniething called Brooke - For Someone Sweet. It may be a little late to send this holiday card; however this stamp can be used for any winter occasion so if you know someone that has a winter birthday, this stamp is perfect. Just add a birthday sentiment on your card.


Stamp Anniething products used:
  • Brooke -  For Someone Sweet (no outline die available)
  • Sentiment is from Holidayville Grab and Go Box (retired)
  • Stencil from August 2022 Stencil Club
  • Hybrid Inks in Lavender Bloom and Clear Skies
  • Card Mat Dies
  • Jelly Dots


I colored the stamp using Copic markers in the following colors:

Skin: E15, E13, E11, E21, E00
Cheeks: E93
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: E59, E57, E55, E53
Purple: V17, V15, V12
Blue: BG07, BG05, BG02, BG10
White: N3, N1


After coloring the stamp, I fussy cut her out since there is no outline die available. I used the mandala stencil from August 2022 Stencil Club and Hybrid Inks in Lavender Bloom and Clear Skies to create the background. I used the scalloped edge Card Mat Die to cut it out. I then stamped the sentiment that I got from the Holidayville Grab and Go Box. I added a lavender cardstock mat to the card. To finish the card, I added a few Jelly Dots.


Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you and your family a very safe and happy holiday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment