Monday, March 20, 2023

Stamp Anniething: Happy Easter

Happy Spring! It's spring-time here in the USA and here in Northern California, we are still experiencing quite a bit of rain. After years of drought, the rain is welcomed with open arms! Now it's time to celebrate Spring and Easter. Easter is just about three weeks away, so it's time to get those cards finished. I made this A2 Easter card using the adorable stamp from Stamp Anniething named Cherise - You Overwhelm Me. I used the Happy Easter sentiment from the retired stamp Jemma - Happy Easter.


Stamp Anniething products used:
  • Cherise - You Overwhelm Me stamp and outline die
  • Jemma - Happy Easter stamp (sentiment only)
  • Grass stencil from Feb 2023 Stencil Club
  • Clouds stencil
  • Card Mat Die
  • Shaker Basics Set #1 Rectangle Die
  • Welcome Spring paper pack

I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic markers in the following colors: 

Skin: BV23, E15, E13, E11
Cheeks: R22
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: E49, E47, E44, E43
Purple: BV08, BV04, BV01, BV00
Pink: RV17, RV14, RV23, RV21
Green: G28, YG07, YG03, YG01
White: N3, N1, 0


For the background, I cut out the mat using the rectangle die from Shaker Basics Set #1. I inked the clouds stencil using Distress Ink in Blueprint Sketch and the grass stencil with Distress Oxide Ink in Mowed Lawn. I used the scalloped Card Mat Die to cut the mat using patterned paper from the Welcome Spring paper pack. I used purple cardstock from my stash for the final mat.


Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you give this Easter card a try! Have a wonderful and creative day!


No comments:

Post a Comment