Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peek Day 1: Glad to be Part of Your World

Welcome to day 1 of Stamp Anniething's sneak peeks! This month's release is one of my absolute favorites! This month's theme is all about mermaids/mermen! Today's card features the beautiful Adella - Part of Your World stamp and outline die, the incredible Bubble Card Mat Die, and the Sunken Ship Stencil

Additional Stamp Anniething products used:
-Sun Ray Stencil (retired)
-Jelly Dots


I stamped the image and colored it with Copic markers in the following colors:

Skin: E33, E11, YR21, E21, E30
Cheeks: E93
Tongue: R22, R20
Hair: V09, V06, V05, RV02
Blue Green: BG49, BG45, BG01
Purple: same as hair


I created the ocean floor background on Bristol cardstock first by using the smooshing technique using Distress inks in Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, and Chipped Sapphire. Next, I used the Sun Ray Stencil to create the sun ray using Distress Ink in Salty Ocean. Then I used the Sunken Ship Stencil to create the rocks and coral using Chipped Sapphire. 


I used the new Bubble Card Mat Die to cut a piece of white cardstock. I stamped the sentiments onto this mat then adhered the mat over the ocean scene. I then matted the card front with turquoise cardstock then mounted it on a top folding A2 card base. I finished the card by adding some Jelly Dots.


Thank you for stopping by today. Please come back tomorrow for day 2 of sneak peeks! Have a creative day!



No comments:

Post a Comment