Monday, June 19, 2023

Stamp Anniething: Celebrating Pride Month

Today is my design team day at Stamp Anniething where I get to create a project using older stamps. Since June is Pride Month, I created a Pride card to show my support for the 2SLGBTQI+ community. The two stamps I used for this A2 card are Joanie-Omigoth and Patrice-Current Mood. Both stamps have outline dies available, however I did not use them since I masked the stamps so that the girls are holding hands to create one image. 


Stamp Anniething products used:
  • Joanie - Omigoth stamp
  • Patrice - Current Mood
  • Love Earth Shaker Add-on (Heart Die only)
  • Falling Hearts Stencil
  • Kawaii Cuties - Annie's Alphabet
  • Beach Day Paper Pack
Other products used:
  • Distress Oxides in Tumbled Glass, Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Candied Apple
  • A2 white top folding card base
  • Dark red cardstock for mat and sentiment

Copic Markers used:

Joanie
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20
Mouth: R22, R20
Pink: N3, RV04, RV13, RV21, RV10
Gray: C7, C5, C3

Patrice
Skin: E27, E25, E23, E13
Cheeks: R32
Mouth: R22, R20
Hair: E49, E44, E43
Blue: B97, B95, B93, B91
Orange: YR09, YR04, YR02



I used Distress Oxide inks to ink the Falling Hearts Stencil. I used the same colors as the patterned paper I used for the heart cut outs. 

Thank you for stopping by! Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment