Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peek Day 1: Always Be My Boo

Welcome to Day 1 of Stamp Anniething's June 2023 sneak peeks! This month's theme was inspired by the cute monster children's movie. Today's A6 size card features Mary - Always Be My Boo, the coordinating outline die,  the Door Builder Die, and the Monster Door Stencil

Stamp Anniething products used:
  • Mary - Always Be My Boo and outline die
  • Door Builder Die
  • Monster Door Stencil
  • Flower Stencil from March 2023 Stencil Club
  • Open Mat Circle Die
  • Banner Die

Copic Markers used:

Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Hair: E29, E25, E23, E21
Red/Salmon: R08, R22, R21, R12
Purple: V17, V15, V12
White: N5, N3, 0
Green: YG17, YG07, YG05, YG03
Blue: B02, B01, B000 + Prismacolor PC903


I embossed the black cardstock using the Flower Stencil from the March 2023 Stencil Club. 

The Door Builder parts are colored with Distress Oxides in Abandoned Coral and Hickory Smoke. I used purple cardstock from Stampin' Up to mat the door. I cut the Open Mat Circle Die using white cardstock. 

I used flowers from the the Monster Door Stencil and created the flowers using Distress Oxide in Abandoned Coral. I colored the centers of the flowers using Copic marker V15. To finish the card, I added some light glitter using a Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen to her outfit. 


Thank you for stopping by! Please come back tomorrow for Day 2 of sneak peeks! Have a crafty day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment