Thursday, June 8, 2023

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peek Day 2: You Are...Monstrously Cool

Welcome to Day 2 of Stamp Anniething's June 2023 sneak peeks! This month's theme was inspired by the cute monster children's movie. Today's A6 size card features James - You Are Monstrously Cool, the coordinating outline die, and the Lil' Monster Word Die.

Stamp Anniething products used:
  • James - You Are Monstrously Cool & outline die
  • Lil' Monster Word Die
  • Color Spritz - Iridescent Spray Mist
  • Beads and Bugles Meadow Shaker Bits
  • Don't Bat an Eye (Eyes only) Shaker Bits
  • Jelly Dots

Copic Markers used:

Skin: E27, E25, E23, E13
Cheek & Tongue: R22, R20
White: N5, N3, 0
Blue: BG07, BG05, BG02, BG01
Purple: V28, V25, V22
Black: N9, N5, N3



I first created the front panel by inking it with Dusty Concord and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. I then sprayed it with the Stamp Anniething Color Spritz Iridescent Spray Mist. 

To create the shaker, I used the outline part of the Lil' Monster Word Die to cut the window (save this piece for tomorrow's card!). I adhered a piece of acetate to the back of the window. I added double sided adhesive foam to the back to create enough space for the shaker bits. Then I added the purple cardstock as the back panel to secure the shaker bits. I cut out the Lil' Monster word die and adhered it to the acetate with liquid glue.

I cut out two strips of the purple cardstock to the front of the card for our little monster to stand on. Everything is adhered flat using liquid glue. I adhered the card front onto an A6 card base. To finish the card, I added a few jelly dots and some light glitter using a Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen to the word die. .


Thank you for stopping by today! Please come back tomorrow for Day 3 of sneak peeks! Have a creative day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment