Monday, November 20, 2023

Stamp Anniething: Sending Love This Christmas (and always)

Today is my Stamp Anniething Design Team Day where I use an older stamp to create a project. I chose the digital stamp called "For the Love of Coffee" and turned it into a Christmas card. I hand drew a couple of candy canes and a peppermint stick to add to the coffee cup. I used the Poinsettia Quilt Stencil and texture paste with red glitter to make the background more festive.


Stamp Anniething supplies used:
  • For the Love of Coffee digital stamp
  • Poinsettia Quilt Stencil from September 2023 Stencil Club
  • Sentiment from Holidayville stamp set
  • Shaker Basics Set #1 to cut out circle vellum
  • Porcelain Embossing Powder

Copic Markers used:
  • Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
  • Cheeks: R20
  • Tongue: R22, R20
  • Hair: E18, E08, YR18, YR14
  • Red: R39, R37, R24, R22
  • Green: G17, G24, G21
  • White: T3, T1,T0, 0

I added extra fine red glitter to transparent glitter paste then stenciled the background using the Poinsettia Quilt Stencil. I used the circle die from Shaker Basics Set #1 to cut out the vellum and placed it on the bottom corner of the card and trimmed off the edges. 

To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment with white pigment ink onto black cardstock and used the Porcelain Embossing Powder to emboss the sentiment.


Thank you for stopping by! Wishing you happy holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment