Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peek Day 1: Madonna - Crazy For You

Welcome to Day 1 of Stamp Anniething's sneak peeks! This month's theme is all about 1980's iconic musicians. Today's card features my favorite female artist! This stamp is called Madonna-Crazy For You. I also used the new Boom Box Builder Die, Retro Triangle Stencil, and the Like Totally Word Die. There are coordinating outline dies for the stamps too!

Other Stamp Anniething products used: 
  • Card Mat Dies
  • Pastel Stars Adornments

Copic markers used to color stamps:
  • Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
  • Cheeks: R20
  • Tongue: R22, R20
  • Hair: E13, E11, E53, E50 +Prismcolor pencil PC945
  • Yellow: YR23, Y15, Y11
  • Pink: RV14, RV13, RV23, RV00
  • Black: C9,C7, C5, C3, C1

I created the background by piecing 1" strips of pink and yellow cardstock and glued them on the A6 card base. Then I used the Retro Triangle Stencil with Distress Ink in Black Soot to create the pattern. I cut a mat using black cardstock using the largest Card Mat Die and adhered it to the background.
I cut out the Boom Box Builder Die out of pink, yellow, and silver cardstock. I inked the edges with coordinating Copic marker colors. I cut the word die out of black and pink cardstock.

I used double-sided adhesive foam tape to adhere the word die, boom box, and Madonna to the card. I added a few of the pastel stars to finish the card. 

Thank you for stopping by! Please come back for Day 2 of sneak peeks! Have a creative day!



No comments:

Post a Comment