Friday, February 16, 2024

Coffee Loving Cardmakers: Just a Girl Who Loves Coffee

I am having so much fun creating coffee-related cards as February's guest designer for Coffee Loving Cardmakers! I am using a stamp from Scrappy Boy Stamps called Cute Girls Coffee. The perfect card for a coffee-loving friend!


Products used:
  • Scrappy Boy Stamps: Cute Girls Coffee stamp and outline die, I Love Coffee Paper Pack, Stitched Rectangle Die, Stitched Scalloped Die, Stitched Circle Die, Stitched Banner Die
  • CC Designs: Foliage Dies (retired)
Supplies used:
  • A2 side folding white card base
  • Brown, red, green cardstock
  • Flatback pearl embellishments

Copic markers used to color stamps:

Girl:
  • Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
  • Cheeks: E93
  • Tongue: R22, R20
  • Hair: T9, T7, T5, T3
  • Blue: B16, B14, B12
  • Red: R85, R83, R81
  • White: C5, C3, C1, 0
Coffee Cup:
  • White: C5, C3, C1, 0
  • Light brown: E33, E31, E30
  • Sleeve: E59, E57, E55, E53

Instructions:
  • I stamped and colored the stamp using Copic alcohol markers. I used the coordinating outline die to cut it out.
  • I stamped the sentiment then used the Stitched Circle Die to cut it out.
  • I used the dies to cut all the pieces and assembled as shown. I cut a strip of patterned paper for the Cute Girl to stand on. Everything is glued flat, except for the Cute Girl, where I used foam tape to add some dimension.
  • To finish the card, I added flat back pearls to the center of the flowers.

This is a fun and easy card to put together. I hope you give it a try! Thank you for stopping by. Have a creative day!


No comments:

Post a Comment