Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Conie Fong Art & Design: Happy Valentine's Day Slimline Card

Most of my friends and family know that I love the color red. In the Chinese culture, red symbolizes luck, happiness, and joy. Red is the color I love for Valentine's Day cards. Today I am sharing a card made with Conie Fong's cute digital stamp, Bella Sending You Smiles.  


I colored her dress, tulips, and balloon in red using Copic markers (colors listed below). After I colored her, I fussy cut her out leaving a small white border. I stamped "Crazy 4 U" onto the balloon. This stamp is from Stamp Anniething.


Copic markers used:
Red: R59, R39, R24, R35, R22, R20, R30
Green: G28, YG67, YG63, YG03, YG11, RV42
White: T5, T3, T1, Blender
Bear's Cheeks: E93

The size of this slimline card is 3-1/4"W x 7-3/4"H. I used slimline rectangle dies and slimline scallop frame die from Stamp Anniething. I used gold cardstock for my mat and paint splattered it with black, red, and white acrylic paints. I cut out some red and white hearts for embellishments. I used MS-Word to type the sentiment and printed it on cardstock then cut it out using my paper trimmer. I added a red mat under the sentiment.

Bella and the sentiment are adhered to the card using foam squares. The rest of the elements are glued down flat.

This stamp is versatile and can be used for many occasions. All you have to do is change the sentiments. Fun and easy card to make. 



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you give this card a try. Have a wonderful day!











No comments:

Post a Comment