Saturday, February 13, 2021

Conie Fong Art & Design: Bella with Balloons

I like to create a stash of Thank You cards so that when I need them they are available. Today I am sharing a thank you card I made using the adorable Conie Fong Bella with Balloons digital stamp. This stamp set comes with left and right facing images so I decided to put both stamps on this card. This set also comes with the flower balloon with the word "mom" so that it can be used for Mother's Day or a card for mom.

Head on over to our Facebook fan page and check out the monthly challenges. Lots of winners and prizes! 



This is a slimline card. I used watercolor paper and Distress inks in Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon to ink clouds using the Cloud stencils from Stamp Anniething. The stamps are colored using Copic markers (colors below).


Copic Markers used:
Brown: E44, E43, E42, E41
Green: YG17, YG13, YG11
Orange: YR18, YR16, YR15, YR12
Pink: RV23, RV02, RV00, RV000


I used the the Stamp Anniething slimline scalloped frame & the banner dies, then finished the card with some enamel dots Michaels.


These stamps are easy and fun to color. They're also easy to fussy cut. I'll be making few more of these thank you cards for my stash. Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day!






1 comment:

  1. So cute. I love Bears. Your attention to the details are great.

    ReplyDelete