Thursday, December 2, 2021

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peeks Day 2: Gloria - Uncork and Unwind

Welcome to Day 2 of this month's Stamp Anniething sneak peeks! This month's theme is Wine and Relax and today's card showcases the stamp called Gloria - Uncork and Unwind. She is relaxing with a glass of wine on her chaise lounge. Whenever I see a chaise lounge, it reminds me of those that I see in the French movies so I added an Eiffel Tower to this card. The background uses the new Roses Stencil that I embossed in gold. 

Also for today, I am showcasing the new Bottle Tag Die. So easy to make! The instructions will follow the card instructions below.

This month's new releases will be available at the Stamp Anniething store on Friday, December 1, 2021.



To make A2 size this card, I first stamped the images, cut them out with the coordinating outline dies, and colored them with Copic markers.


Copic markers used:
Skin: E37, E35, E53, E51
Cheeks and Tongue: RV42
Hair: C9, C7, C5, C3
Red: R39, R37, R32
White: W3, W1, W00, W0
Wine glass: B01, B000, C1
Wine bottle: C7, C5, C3

For the layers of this card, I started off with a white A2 size card base. I then cut out a white layer using the rectangular card mat die. Then I cut a black cardstock layer using the scalloped edge card mat die. I then embossed it using a Sizzix die that I've had for years. 

I used the new Roses Stencil and embossing powder in Aztec gold to create a 2-1/2 inch strip. I added gold mirror cardstock to the top and bottom of the strip. I used a fancy oval die from Gina Marie Designs and cut it out using gold cardstock. I stamped the oval die with the sentiment Uncork & Unwind using red pigment ink the embossed it with clear embossing powder. 

I used the Paris Dies to cut the Eiffel Tower out of black cardstock. I adhered all the layers using liquid glue except for the Gloria stamp. I used double-sided adhesive foam squares to pop her up.

To finish the card, I added a few jelly dots


Bottle Tag Instructions:

I used Ranger Transparent Gloss Texture Paste (about a tablespoon) and mixed in fine red glitter (about a teaspoon). I taped the stencil onto heavy white cardstock and applied the texture paste evenly over the stencil. I used a scraper to scrap off the excess then removed the stencil. I let the texture paste dry for a couple of hours. 

I used the sentiment relax and enjoy from the Lucille - Relax and Enjoy stamp. I stamped it using a red dye ink on white cardstock then trimmed it to fit the bottle tag. I added two small strips of red glitter washi tape and then adhered it with double-sided adhesive foam squares. I cut out a couple of leaves clusters from an old die I had and added a paper rose to complete the tag. 


Please come back tomorrow for Day 3 of Stamp Anniething's sneak peeks. Thanks for visiting today and I'll see you here tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment