Friday, December 3, 2021

Stamp Anniething Sneak Peek Day 3: Andrew - Stay Zen

Welcome to Day 3 of Stamp Anniething's Sneak Peeks! Today's card showcases the adorable Andrew - Stay Zen. He is relaxing with a yoga pose in a beautiful Zen setting. He is such an adorable stamp! He can be used for any happy occasion.

Today is release day and that means everything I've shown you the last 3 days is available in the Stamp Anniething store

To make this A2 size card, I first stamped the image, Andrew - Stay Zen, cut it out using the coordinating outline die, and then colored it with Copic markers.

Copic markers used:
Skin: RV34, E13, E02, E01, E00
Cheeks: R20
Hair: E49, E47, E43, E42
Gray: W6, W4, W2
Blue: B95, B93, B91
 


For the background, I did some ink smooshing. I used white glossy paper and Distress oxide inks for this technique. I used oxide inks in Tumbled Glass, Dusty Concord, Faded Jeans, and Mermaid Lagoon. 
 
After creating the inked background, I used the bamboo from the Asian Living Stencil Builder and hybrid ink in obsidian to create the bamboo border. I used a heat gun to heat set the ink. 

I decided Andrew needed a yoga mat to sit on, so I cut out a piece of white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers B01 and B000 and glued it underneath him. I adhered him onto the card front using double-sided adhesive foam squares to pop him up. I stamped the sentiment and trimmed it to size and added a black cardstock mat then adhered it using liquid glue. To finish the card, I added a few jelly dots

I hope you enjoyed this week’s sneak peeks. This month’s release is one of my favorites this year. Everything is now available in the Stamp Anniething store. I hope you give these projects a try. So much fun to make! 


Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week!



No comments:

Post a Comment