Thursday, September 30, 2021

Scrappy Boy Stamps: Christmas Ornament Tags

I love making Christmas tags that can be saved and used as an ornament for a tree or a decoration. I made these ornaments using the adorable Scrappy Boy Stamps' Away in a Manger stamp set. It has all the stamps to make a nativity scene or just cute tags with a few of the stamps. 


A couple of weeks ago, I shared a card with a nativity scene. At this time, I colored a double set of stamps to save to make these ornament tags. Please refer back to this blog post, called Away in a Manger, for all the Copic colors used. 

To make the ornament tag, I used a die from Lawn Fawn called Stitched Circle Tags. I used Distress Inks and Oxide Inks to create the background. Colors are listed below each ornament.


Distress Inks used: Seedless Preserves, Blueprint Sketch


Distress Inks used: Wild Honey, Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves


Oxide Inks used: Tumbled Glass, Dusty Concord

To finish the tags, I added a ribbon bow, jute for the string, and a few sequins on each. I used a white gel pen to add a few stars. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you give these tags a try. Fun to make with the entire family! Have a great day and a very creative week.



1 comment: